02 Nights / 03 Days Kerala Beach Holiday Package to Vypeen Islands...
tell a friend
The Main tourist attractions in Kannur are the following
- St. Angelo fort >>St. Angelo fort is located 2 kms from Kannur Town. This fort was constructed by the Portuguese in AD 1505.
- Arakkal Palace >>Arackal was the only Muslim royal family of Kerala.
- Ezhimala>> It is bonnie, isolated group of hills. 38 km north of Kannur
- Madayi Mosque >> This mosque built with marbles from Arabia is located 22 Kms from Kannur.It was built in 1124 AD.
- Thalassery >> Thalassery is 21 Kms from Kannur.The Thalassery Fort located here was built in 1683.
- Aralam Wild life Sanctuary >> This sanctuary covering an area of 55 Sq Km is located almost 40 Kms from the district head quarters.
- Paithalmala >> Paithalmala is a hot trekking spot which is about 1372metres above sea level.
- Pazhassi Dam and Gardens >> The dam and the gardens together form an attractive tourist spot.
- Moppila Bay >> This bay iis a natural fishing harbour.
- Payyambalam Beach >> The beach is just 2kms from the city. The beach is the most important domestic picnic spot.
Click Here For More Tourist